South Shore's stylish and family-friendly furniture is made of laminated engineered wood, which gives it great strength and durability. They use wood panels entirely made from recovered and recycled material. While they do their share to preserve the environment by conserving our forests, South Shore Industries makes no compromise when it comes to quality and product durability. These quality products are designed for easy maintenance and offered at very competitive prices. This platform bed features a sleek design, which adds a simple yet sensational allure to any bedroom. Create that comfortable and contemporary bedroom you always dreamed of. This platform bed will go with any other pieces from our collections in the same finish.
- Made of non-toxic materials and components
- The moldings of the platform bed have profiled edges that help the mattress to stay in place
- Rounded corners for increased safety
- No box spring required
- In order to reduce the risks of damage to a minimum during shipment of your furniture, our packaging is ISTA 3A certified
- Manufactured from eco-friendly, EPP-compliant laminated particle board carrying the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification
- Constructed of particleboard with a laminate finish
- Dark chocolate finish
- Protecting our Environment for Generations to Come!<u>South Shore Furniture</u>is proudly taking a stand on its environmental positioning and is supporting its words with very concrete actions and a vision for a healthy future. Current actions include:Improved packaging Our new packaging use 60% less non-biodegradable materials.Energy efficiency Yearly, 5 to 6 tons of wasted paneling are converted into energy used internallyEnvironmentally Preferable Product (EPP) certification Already meeting the very strict 2009 California Formaldehyde RegulationsGreener communication tools Reduced format on recycled paper and conversion to electronic format.A Green Future in mind: a member of the Composite Panel Association whose mission is to work towards more ecological and environment-friendly panel solutions.
- 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty
Weight & Dimensions
- Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 10 inches
- Overall Product Weight: Full/Queen: 120 lbs; King: 186 lbs lbs